Good news! There are some cereal grains for everyone!
There are also many tastes of cereal grains to give you a different style everyday. Each flavor variety is distinct and different. After all, not everyone wants the same exact cereal grains every day.
Variety makes life interesting. The choice is yours. Hope you enjoy shopping!
Finding the Best Cereal Grains
USDA organic. Buckwheat is a wonderful whole grain that’s packed with nutrients, especially protein. It has a mild and earthy, nutty flavor.
- “I grew up in Ukraine and love buckwheat.” – M. Davis
- “The grain is very high quality and clean, without the inclusions of foreign grains.” – Queen
- “Very light earthy flavor.” – Ali Julia
Cooks in 10-15 minutes. Wheat free; gluten free. USDA Organic.
- “Besides the great taste, this quinoa is healthy, organic, and very easy to prepare.” – Karen Goeller
- “Although quinoa is reportedly bitter, Ancient Harvest washes it very well and we did not taste any bitterness at all.” – Working Mom
- “Great product we love it…eat it often.” – Jack Carter
Naturally nutritious. USDA organic. Excellent source of fiber.
- “I make a wonderful hot breakfast cereal with amaranth, a chopped apple, milk, cinnamon and a little stevia.” – April Fear
- “I recommend it to others who want to loose weight and be healthy.” – SteelerLover
- “Texture is kind like slimy quinoa, but with an very bitter flavor profile.” – NotSure
What’s good about the cereal? Our corn flakes are a simple but tasty breakfast. The corn we use is certified organic and grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- “These corn puffs aren’t only great for breakfast cereal, they are a great snack.” – carol p.
- “Baby loves it!” – A. Brazhnykova
- “It is very similiar to popcorn.” – Jam
Great River Organic Milling is committed to providing quality organic products because we believe they are vital to promoting the cycle of a healthy environment for all.
- “This is hulled barley, which has the bran intact, unlike pearl barley.” – S. Linkletter
- “This grain has a wonderful, full-bodied, nutty flavor, and a terrific, chewy texture.” – Kate McMurry
- “Package is very sturdy and heavy.” – Alpha6
Organic Kamut, made from plump hard amber spring Kamut grain, is slowly stone ground to perfect grain granulation. The sweet flavor of this has made it a favorite at the mill.
- “I like spelt and kamut berries.” – Natasha
- “Love this stuff but can’t have wheat anymore so my husband has to eat up my supply.” – Lynda
- “It provides protein and has a nice, nutty flavor.” – M. Brown
Cooks in 15 minutes. USDA Organic. Wheat free, gluten free.
- “Loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals.” – Cheryl
- “I had been able to buy this product in Florida and was disappointed to not be able to find it in any of the different stores here in Houston.” – Lauren D
- “Delicious and very, very nutritious.” – Loraine Hunter
It is called quinoa (pronounced keen-wa), and is a grain that comes from the Andes Mountains of South America. Quinoa’s origins are truly ancient. It was one of the three staple foods, along with corn and potatoes, of the Inca civilization.
- “It is very easy to cook in minutes.” – Buffy
- “My son has multiple food allergies and this is a great alternative for a soy free breakfast alternative.” – macmamajb
- “The texture was really good and my son ate them I was afraid that he wouldn’t like them I wasn’t even sure I did the recipe right but he loved them.” – Cooking it up
Lundberg family farm, California organically grown short grain brown rice, gas fire roasted and rolled into delicate flakes. Perfect for hot and creamy breakfast porridge, cooks in just 3 minutes.
- “I love rice, and love the fact that I can incorporate the flakes into so many different dishes, i.e. hot breakfast cereal, in soups.” – Denise D. Sprung
- “It cooks fast, is nutritious and the dishes clean up fast.” – Lethe
- “I liked it so much, I am get it through the subscribe and save program.” – Janine Pollack
Benefit Nutrition Simply Fiber, All Natural Crunchy O’s 8.
- “I have it with fruit, cinnamon, and powdered stevia for breakfast.” – CincyBengals
- “It tasted like unpoped popcorn kernels, gets stuck in back of throat, and has an after taste.” – Pamela Iose
- “This is the best fix for constipation I have ever tried and I think I have tried them all.” – D. Chidester
Suggestions of the Best cereal grains
Do you have any cereal grains suggestions that you think cereal grains would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.