Kefir Water Grains
If you want to keep in a good health, you can prepare some kefir water grains for your healthy food store.
We take great pride in the fact that we list so many kinds of kefir water grains here to cater for different customers. These kefir water grains are so flavorful and each type is significantly different, so you get a very nice selection.
It is a great feeling to know you are enjoying our list.
Best budget Kefir Water Grains
*Keysands Water Kefir Grains* You will receive one tablespoon of our live active water kefir grains in their dehydrated state, which will rehydrate to 1/4 cup (4 generous tablespoons) and produce about one quart of water kefir starting out.
- “When fully rehydrated, it comes out to 8Tbs of kefir grains, or enough for 2qts of kefir brewing at one time (more than enough!).” – Rebecca
- “I have been making kefir for weeks now and they have already multiplied enough for me to give some away.” – Tim
- “The water kefir grains work fine – just like the milk versions of the grains.” – Timothy James Dean
Originating in Mexico, water kefir grains allow for the fermentation of sugar water or juice to create a carbonated lacto-fermented beverage. Incredibly easy to brew, water kefir grains allow you to create a new batch of water kefir every 24-48 hours.
- “Now that I’ve been using them for several weeks I am so pleased.” – Frankie
- “I believe Kefir water grains is likely very healthy, but please make sure you know where you are getting the grains from.” – Mom-who-researches-everything-…
- “When I received the package it was not in the Cultures for Health package but rather in a plain bubble envelop in zip lock bag.” – Rose
*Keysands Water Kefir Grains* You will receive two individually prepared 1/4 cup (4 generous tablespoons) orders of our live active water kefir grains which will produce about two quarts of water kefir starting out.
Kefir is a fermented drink made with kefir grains and is believed to have its origins in the Caucasus Mountains. It is prepared by inoculating cow, goat, or sheep’s milk with kefir grains.
This product was grown in Phoenix’s west valley desert at Desert Oasis Farm. It includes detailed instructions and the family’s secret recipes. These grains are very active and recipe included will allow grains to multiply/grow 40% per batch.
Suggestions of the Best kefir water grains
Do you have any kefir water grains suggestions that you think kefir water grains would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.